Sunday, 1 December 2013

Christmas Felt Decorations

My exciting new plan a few weeks back was make 24 little felt decorations (one for each day leading to Christmas) that could be hung on a little Christmas tree and brought out year after year.  

But reality kicked in and so far I have managed only seven....oops....and they still need a couple of finishing touches and ribbons attached for hanging.

I'm not too worried though as I only started midweek and I'm sure I can play catch up over the next couple of weeks.  It's a great excuse for actually sitting down at night with my sewing box and watching a bit of TV.   Don't I sound like an old lady!         


So here's what I've done so far.....they're simple and colourful and hopefully not too tacky?



The main problem is I have only sketched ideas for 19 so I still have 5 to dream up.  Any ideas would be most welcome!



Just finished another two...a snowman and a bell!




No comments:

Post a Comment