Tuesday, 5 August 2014

Change Bag Pouch

This is the second changing pouch I have made and only really made this one as I left the other one behind at my sister's house last week and didn't realise how much I would miss it!







It holds all our changing bits and pieces and other essentials in one place, making them super easy to find instead of rummaging around the many pockets in the change bag.



This time though, I put an extra little pouch pocket inside the bag to hold tubes of cream, plasters, and sachets of paracetamol - after somebody asked me if I had any paracetamol and I just about tipped out the contents of my bag to find it!



It seals up nice and easily with a simple strip of Velcro.

The initial idea came from Simple Sewing for Baby by Lotta Jansdotter, although I have put my own touch to it by fully lining the bag and added a little pocket inside.  

This is a fabulous book and I would totally recommend it.  I've made many of the ideas or at least adapted them for my own use and they are super simple!

Best of all, little one is loving the camper van print.


No comments:

Post a Comment