Monday, 25 January 2016

Valentine's Cards




Happy New Year!  I can't believe
it's almost February already, where did the last few months go?



Today I'm sharing some simple Valentine's cards we made yesterday.  'We' includes my 3 year old and 14 month old who also had great fun with this simple activity.


I bought these cards a while ago in one of these bargain stores for about 60p a pack....fabulous buy as they are so versatile and because they're so cheap you don't have to be precious about them!




I simply cut a large heart out of the front of each card and then peeled and stuck some sticky plastic paper - being a teacher I've had this in the cupboard for years, but I'm sure you can still buy it - onto the inside of the card so the sticky side is on the front.





Then I just cut up some little bits of tissue paper and let them go for it.  I was surprised at how my littlest one really went for it and totally enjoyed it.

Number one was keen to throw on some sequins too.  Fabulous!  And great when the light shines through from behind too.

Happy Valentine's Day!







No comments:

Post a Comment