Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Car Printing



It's been a while since we had the paint out so today we decided to have another go.
We started with the little brushes and printing pads but he just wanted to lick them again and I seemed to be doing most of the actual painting.




Then I remembered when I worked with under fives that we sometimes used cars for printing with.  









Monty is just loving cars just now so we had a go at rolling it through the paint and suddenly he was more interested in watching the tracks appear instead of licking the paint. 



Rolling very fast!















Not bad for a first painting is it...and he did it all by himself.





But I couldn't resist using up the leftover paint at the end by taking a print with the paper. 


Now I just need to find a spot to hang them!


No comments:

Post a Comment