Sunday, 18 August 2013

Alphabet Poster



I've been looking for a simple, bold and brightly coloured alphabet poster for a while, but the nice ones (and I really couldn't find that many) all seem to be so expensive.


So I decided to have a go at making my own on the computer.  
It was super easy to do, although a little time consuming (changing all the letter colours), but I played around with different colour combinations and fonts and tried to get them as bright and chunky as possible.  

When I was happy with it I just printed it onto ordinary A4 paper as I didn't have any photo paper and then put it in a simple glass clip frame.  

I think it looks quite nice.  It's definitely colourful, simple and bold, which is kinda what I was looking for in the first place.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, this looks great! Can you remember what font you used?
    Also love the farm play mat that you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nari, I just had a look and it's Broadway. It also looks so much brighter in real life than it does behind the glass frame! Glad you liked the farm mat, I've made a car/dinosaur one that I hope to post today. :-)

    ReplyDelete