Monday, 11 November 2013

Little Bags for Little Girls (or big girls!)




I first started making these little bags a couple of years ago to join in at my sister's annual Christmas craft fair, really just for a bit of fun.  
I made four or five the first time and they all sold - what a lovely buzz that was!

The next year I made another couple and so on. 

I also occasionally sew them as gifts for friends.











The craft fair is just a small get together at one of our houses and we invite family and friends over for a look and a cuppa so it's quite a social event.
  

This will be the fourth or fifth year I think so I've made another few. 









T











These are the latest creations, along with a couple from the past at the bottom. 








The first bags a few years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment