Sunday, 12 January 2014

Ravioli Play Food

I have been itching to get some sewing done this past week but there just hasn't been enough time, so when Monty went down for a nap this afternoon I was determined to make something....and this is what I made...
                                             Play Pasta!!



It was the easiest thing in the world to make but I can't help smiling as I just think it looks soooo good!


If you want to have a go at making it here's how I did it.


Cut some fleece or felt (or any other fabric you may have) into two strips approx 30x5cm.


Stitch them together along the long edges.







Now cut the long strip into about 6 squares.

Stitch across the remaining sides of each square.






Trim the edges with pinking shears.





That's it, it's that simple and we've had loads of fun playing with it!




Now I'm thinking of vegetables, ice lollies, biscuits.....what will be next?!

No comments:

Post a Comment