Sunday, 14 September 2014

DIY Art

I was looking for a picture a while back for our bathroom and couldn't find anything in the colours I wanted that I liked so I decided to create something of my own.

Being a bit of a collector of hearts, it funnily enough turned out to be a picture with hearts in different shades of beige, pink and greys and worked nicely with the colour scheme.



More recently I was looking for something for the lounge and remembered creating the hearts before so I looked them up on the lap top and just played around with the colours and this is the result.  It's not anything wow, but it's simple and the colours are cheery and I like it.  

And it was free which is always a bonus!




I created it using Smart Notebook software which is really easy to use and (I think) free to download. 


No comments:

Post a Comment